Don't trust your company's critical data and operations to just anyone!
This business advisory guide will arm you with 21 Revealing Questions You Should Ask Any Computer Consultant Before Giving Them Access to Your Company's Network report.
Read to discover:
- The “dirty little secret” of the computer repair industry that most people don’t know and will never be told by their IT person (knowing this ALONE could save you from wasting tons of money and untold aggravation when outsourcing your computer support).
- 21 revealing questions that will help you instantly spot an unethical or grossly incompetent computer repair/support technician in minutes.
- 4 costly misconceptions most business owners have about computer maintenance and repair, one of which you will need to know about BEFORE even picking up the phone.
- Viruses, worms, spyware and hackers: what you need to know to protect yourself.
- 5 common mistakes to avoid when choosing a computer consultant.
- Why “cheap” or “lowest price” computer repair firms aren’t the bargain they initially appear to be.
- The one surefire sign that you should run – not walk – away from a computer support firm.