Cybersecurity Risk Assessment
A free cybersecurity risk assessment conducted by a security expert for businesses looking to identify risk regarding cybersecurity and IT.
What Risks Are You Taking With Your Business' Cybersecurity?
- Last year, 66% of businesses were hit by ransomware attacks.
- The average ransom paid out by SMBs was $1.5 million.
- Businesses were halted for 22 days on average, following the attack.
Claim your Free Cybersecurity Risk Assessment
Why Complete a Cybersecurity Risk Assessment?
- Learn if your business is prepared to respond to a cyber attack so you can take proactive steps to protect your business.
- You’ll know if you are at risk of a costly data breach that could halt your operations.
- You will have an understanding of your vulnerabilities so you can prioritize remediation.
- Learn if you have an effective incident response plan to get your business back up and running if or when an attack does occur.
- You will better understand how effective your current cybersecurity efforts are and if your systems are being properly maintained and updated.
What to Expect
You will have a 30-minute consultation with a security expert where we will ask you 27 questions about your business’s approach to security.
We will analyze the findings of the questionnaire and determine your business risk.
You will be presented with a customized report detailing your cybersecurity hygiene and suggested areas for improvement.
Minimize your cyber risk.
Every business has unique needs. Our Cybersecurity Risk Assessment helps you better understand which areas in your IT environment need the most attention, so you can make informed decisions.
Using our Cybersecurity Risk Assessment, you can identify the risks your business faces and determine your level of security.
We will help you recognize any vulnerabilities that need to be addressed and determine what should be improved upon.
You will also receive an informational, no-strings-attached conversation with a security expert. We want to help you be proactive with your cybersecurity efforts before it's too late.
Don't operate your business with blinders on—figure out where your cyber risks lie.